Wednesday 8 September 2010

Who’s having an affair now

Rooney plays away, Tiger Woods has string of affairs, George Michael is gay, SO WHAT! Do we really care.
Every the time you pick up a newspaper you can bet your bottom dollar there will be some star or other that has made the news this way.
Do the newspapers think that we are so sad that that is what really interest us or is it a just way of filling out the paper for lack of real news.
Does a footballer or golfer play any worse because of an affair he is having, Does a singers voice suddenly sound different, of course not.
It’s just that these people are always in the limelight and mostly away from home, and with the temptation.
Of course I feel sorry for the wives, but surly this is between them, let them sort it out without all the added pressure from the media.
I myself buy a newspaper and like to read the news, I thought that was what they were for but I suppose an affair of some celebrity or other sells the paper.
What a sad life some people must lead if this is what they get a kick out of reading.
I think I’ll stick to the Beano comic in future.


No comments:

Post a Comment