Friday 20 August 2010

Social Websites

One of the things that drive me mad is when you join a social web site you are bombarded with invitations to join this group or that group.
Surely we can browse through the groups and decide for our selves which ones we would like to join.
It’s not so much the being invited, it’s when you reject one it keeps coming back at you.
I find it tedious and a waste of time having to go through one by one rejecting them.
If only they all followed peoplestrings initiative and had a reject all button it would make life a lot easier.
With some of them I have lost count of the amount of times the invitation has come back.
It’s got so much so that I now do not bother to reject them at all. I just leave them to accumulate and now and again browse through the group section to see if there is any particular one that I would like to join, ones that interest me and I know that I will participate in.
I know a lot of people will disagree with me, but then we are all entitled to our own opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment